Friday, July 20, 2007

The Eclipse Diaries

###First Blood###

They say there are Signs.In the midst of any difficulty, ye shall always look for signs and then you'll be rescued. I always wanted to know.. who would come for rescue.. the Foo Fighters, angels, MI6.... or who... but I coud not ask and therefore I wasn't answered. The place where I am right now, offers no solace >> answers are a deal too great to expect >> either. In this darkness I can not see any sign.

I have been hearing a few loud voices when I have been awake and for the rest of the time, I can hear a deafening single continous beep. If I am alive, then there must be oxygen here. After the rib crack, I can feel something engraved over my left wrist. Some numbers. It took me 124 seconds to make that out. 8 Digits. This is the only sign I got till now. This.... %^#(.... is like a sweet poison.The light is everywhere around me, and yet I find myself flooded with blinding darkness. May be it is oozing out of me. It should make sense. My hands have been tied for some time.... days, may be. Eyes were blind folded when I first felt someone touching me. The kick was painful too. And after that, I have been in a blackout. There is no sense of time, or space here. Einstein would have liked to know.

Time Unknown,

Place Unknown,

- PoW # 84190310

No comments: