Friday, July 20, 2007

Dillemma

A Morbid Soul lurking in the Sleepy land
It beckons to fold me in the corners of the night
I lay awake, watch the changing colors of the Sand
Like a magician's prestige Blind in Sight

I know not if the table can turn and destiny rebound
The flame of life keeps stealing a glance
Drink from the flame, where the Thrist was first found
I Enter the Gloom that I deserve, I celebrate and dance

Quest of a frozen dream keeps me awake
The stealth of life Lost by a mankind
Stolen by chance, there is a risk I need to take
I hold the cup that my lips find

Scintillating blindness too old for my Eye
You give up looking for Me, while I refuse to cry

1 comment:

Enigma said...

ONE WORD ...........

TEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIFFFFFFFFFFIIIIIIIIIICCCCCCCCCCC !!!!!!!!