Friday, August 31, 2007

The Eclipse Diaries

###A Highway###

The rain never stops. And nor does my migrane. For the past hours, I feel as if someone has taken my eyes out of their sockets. There is no blood.

I am now having a sense of time. Or may be I am just losing it. Sometimes, they come to me and observe me. The way I look up at them. After how many seconds my eyes blink. How I get goosebumps as they flash a bright light right in my eye. They fear me, it seems. I do not look at them. The floor is of naked stone, and is damp most of the times. My skin is white. I think it takes more than a frozen floor to make a rush of blood impossible. A fly keeps buzzing along my ear, just to see if I am still alive. My nails look black. No, I havent seen them, but I can feel that.

I hear the sound of the occassional rain splashing against the wall. Yes, there is a wall. I will not escape. I must not.

3 comments:

Enigma said...

Extremely graphic to detail.Could almost see you there.

Amazing creativity...and someone was saying she doesnt write well..... HUH !!!!!

Enigma said...

Dont u dare belittle her writing skills....WHO THE HELL R U TO SAY SO !!!!!

Anonymous said...

Wish you all the best...